Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Too Long.........

Okay, I am starting to get bad at writing on this blog not as much! Sorry kids!! I try to get on here every night but it just seems like it just gets so busy and when things get slow I just want to relax and go to bed.
Well let me tell yall a couple of things that has happened to last couple of days..... Allyson, Kenna got to stay the night with you. You just thought you were so cool to have her stay the night. We went to Wal-Mart and you two got matching pj's and dairies. Then we went to Little Caesars and got pizza. Kenna and you played dress up and jumped on your bed all night. We made daddy his valentine present and Kenna made her parents one. You guys painted pictures, by the end of the night we had paint everywhere. But mommy did good (I had not one meltdowns, I just let yall have fun). Then the next day was valentines day. Daddy surprised us with gifts, he got mommy the prettiest flowers, Allyson you got a rose that plays music, and brother you got a box of chocolates. Then when the Mocks came to pick up Kenna we had a nice little lunch with them. It was a great Valentines weekend.
Okay today was one of the scariest days of my life. Allyson you woke up this morning at like 5:45 and was having so problems breathing. I gave you some medicine, and then me and you went back to bed. By the time daddy got home you we were really struggling to breath. Daddy called Dr. Bowen and she wanted to see you right away. By the time we got to the doctors, you were still having problems and you could barley talk. So they checked your oxygen and gave you a breathing treatment. Dr Bowen would not let us leave until you were doing better on your breathing. She is thinking that you had an asthma attack. SCARY! SCARY! She says time will only tell if that is what you have. But right now you are on breathing treatments every 4-6 hours and a steroid. But Mommy and Daddy are going to pray a whole lot that you don't have asthma. Allyson you and your brother are my world, I hate to see yall hurt. Today Mommy wished that it was me and not you. It made me so sad to see my little girl scared and hurting. I wish I could of took it away from you. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you will never hurt like that again. I love you two more then I could ever explain.
PS Allyson, Mommy came right home and order you your Max and Ruby dolls that you have been wanting. It made me feel better.............lol!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment