Sunday, January 24, 2010

Date Night



We got invited to one of Michael's coworkers weddings. So we decided to make a date night of it. We went out to eat before hand, we decided on Zios. Then we went to the reception and had a blast. I got to meet a lot of the people that he works with. It was nice to finally get to put a face with the name. Michael may of had a better time then me, he got to have a couple of drinks (okay maybe more then a couple) but I had a blast just sitting back and watching some of them make fools of themselves. They were all out there dancing and having a great time. I met some of the wives, and some I liked better then others. Well after that we came home, and enjoyed each other company. Then off to bed and I think I slept till like noon, yeah I haven't done that in along time. As soon as I finally rolled out of bed, I went straight to Mimi and Pop's house to pick up the kiddos. Then Mimi and us went to our favorite place in the world WAL-MART. Yes I know I would live there if I could and yes they do get all of our money, so I guess we could call it our bank. Anyways when I got home we played hide and seek ( Allyson you just learned how to play this game and now you want to play it all the time) we had a blast. So it was a great weekend, sad to see it over but I am ready to get back on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment