Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowed In










































Yesterday was a ice storm and then today it just snowed all day....... so we have been inside the last two days.



It was wonderful , besides Wyatt you were a little under the weather I think your tummy was hurting. Lets just say we went through lots of diapers today. Today was one of those days that I wish I could get at least once a month. I loved the weather! I loved being stuck inside with the whole family! I loved that we had no where to be! I loved that we all got to stay in our pj's! I loved that you two got to play and do whatever you wanted and Mommy didn't have one meltdown! I loved that Allyson got to watch Max and Ruby how ever many times you wanted! I loved that Wyatt got to sleep a lot today! I loved that Daddy didn't have to go to work! I loved that we had hot dogs and mac n cheese for dinner! I loved that Mommy caught up on laundry! I loved that we got to clean your rooms! Lets just say today was a good day at the Leonard house!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment