Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Hair Cut.....

So today is Tuesday and we do the same thing every Tuesday........
Mommy and us go to Mimi's house and play with our friends till 4..
Then we head to Moore and meet daddy for dinner somewhere...
Daddy and Wyatt go home and do boy stuff...
Mommy and Ally go to Tippi Toes and DANCE...
Mommy went to Tippi Toes and got you ready to dance just like I do every Tuesday. Here is Ally at her Tippi Toes, she is doing her favorite pose (they call it airplane arms)
And Daddy was supposed to take you home and play, but instead he took you home and decided to shave your head!!!! Even thou you look so cute. Mommy was so sad because I missed it. I missed your first haircut, I missed getting to have pictures of your first haircut, I missed getting to see your reaction, I missed getting to see your daddy when he was giving you your first haircut and most of all I just missed it. I know some people may not understand but I am your mama and I want to be there for all of your first. So I was so upset on the drive home from Tippi Toes and when Ally heard me tell daddy that I was sad I miss it, she sad "Mommy we are so sad" so the moment we walked in the door and she saw that daddy really cut your hair she just starting crying and she cried for like 10 minutes and she was so upset with daddy. Wyatt I know being a boy that this may not be important to you but I am going to be so sad that we don't have pictures to show you one day or at least to put in your baby book but daddy did do one good thing, he did keep your hair!!!!!!! So that is the story about your first hair cut.........
















No comments:

Post a Comment