Saturday, January 2, 2010

What A Year!

Well 2009 was a great year for the Leonard Family! We bought an amazing new house, with some land so our two wonderful kids have room to run and play (and believe me they need lots of room to run). Allyson turned 2 this year and is our little princess with a big imagination. Wyatt turned 1 and is all boy, loves to annoy his big sister. Michael is the love of my life and is my everything. He has his dream job and is loving every minute of being the best daddy. Well has for me I am a mommy and wife full time. I get be a aunt to my 4 wonderful nieces and 3 nephews. I am just living the dream. I know that 2010 will be a great year for us and I am so excited to see what the year has is store for all of us!! And plus I know that some one in my family will end up pregnant (bc that is what we do! ha ha)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!! you are quite the little writer, we will inspire each other to keep this updated to give to our kids someday!! I love you so much and couldn't ask for a better sister and I am lucky enough to call you my bestest friend!!

    ReplyDelete