Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear God.....




Dear God...


Please grant me the strength and patience, that I need to raise my 2 year old (that is a toddler trapped in a teenager's body) and my 1 old (that is all boy). I had a odd day yesterday with the two of you. See Wyatt you are a biter and I think you bit like 5 kids this week, not counting your sissy because you bite her like 5 times a day. I had to call 2 parents this week and tell them that we were so sorry that you bit their kid. So that was hard for Mommy even thou I know you were in the wrong , I am still a "momma bear" and I want to protect you from anyone thinking you are the mean kid in daycare. Daddy and I are trying hard to break this bad habit that you have, but for some reason it is getting worse. You are picking up even more bad habits like pulling hair, hitting, pinching, and scratching. So God if you are listening please help me with my little boy and his bad habits. Please grant me the strength I need to stay strong. Now Allyson you made some "bad choices" yesterday at Mimi's house. Mimi had to call me and tell me that you chose not to listen very well. You told her "Mimi you are not brother boss" where you learned that I have no clue. You told her "No I not want to help pick up" and "NO" when she told you to stop running. So we grounded you from picking out any movies for you to watch, and you are having a hard time with it. Because right now you are obsessed with "Max and Ruby". So again God I am asking you to grant me the patience's I need with my 2 old. I try to remember you are just 2, but people are telling me that 3's are worst. So God help us! So when we got home last night, we ate dinner and off to bed for the kiddos. You both woke up early and mommy is still needing strength and patience because it has all started again. Same stuff, different day! Both fighting, Wyatt biting, pulling hair, and pinching, Ally melt downs. And now you both are playing together and I am enjoying the moment because you two are getting along right now. So I gotta go and join in because God only know how long it will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment